Magazines issued so far

IBB Builder provides excellent advertising opportunities for construction related businesses and is a great way to reach local building trade. The magazine will be read on regular basis by IBB Polish Building Wholesale customers, builders, architects, developers and all involved construction industry.

Download Media kit (17 MB) Download Media kit (0,6 MB)

Gas Safety Week 2017

We are proud to be supporting Gas Safety Week 2017, taking place 18th – 24th September. 

Gas Safety Week is an annual safety week to raise awareness of gas safety and the importance of taking care of your gas appliances. It is co-ordinated by Gas Safe Register, the official list of gas engineers who are legally allowed to work on gas.  

Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Every year thousands of people across the UK are diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning. It is a highly poisonous gas. You can’t see it, taste it or smell it, but it can kill quickly with no warning. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you’re a Gas Safe registered engineer, help remind customers they should:

  • Check their gas appliances every year. Gas appliances should be safety checked once a year and serviced regularly by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Tenants – make sure the landlord arranges this. Encourage your customers to set a reminder so they don’t forget at www.staygassafe.co.uk.
  • Check their engineer is Gas Safe registered. They can find and check an engineer at www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk or call 0800 408 5500. 
  • Check their engineer’s Gas Safe Register ID card. Make sure they are qualified for the work they need doing. They can find this information on the back of the card.
  • Check for warning signs their appliances aren’t working correctly e.g. lazy yellow or orange flames instead of crisp blue ones, black marks on or around the appliance and too much condensation in the room.
  • Check they know the six signs of carbon monoxide poisoning – headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse and loss of consciousness.
  • Check they have an audible carbon monoxide alarm. This will alert them if there is carbon monoxide in their home. 
Builders Regulation